Thursday, February 02, 2012

Practice makes Perfect:)


Long time no blog eh?  Shame on me.  I feel like life is flying by and keeping up with the blog is a struggle:/ Boo!  I'll do my best...give me grace please:)
Well I at least wanted to do one blog to tell you about Abby's new adventure.  She and two of her friends are trying out for the school talent show.  Tryouts are not until the end of March but they INSISTED on practicing last weekend.  They are acting out The Crocodile's Toothache by Shel Silversteine.  Abby is the crocodile, Addy is the crazy dentist, and Jordan is the narrator.  They do a really good job and are enjoying it so whether they make it or not it has been a success:)  I'll let you know if they make it at the end of March...hang tight;)


Addy the crazy dentist

Addy trying to get the Abby's teeth out:)
Scary!

No comments: