Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Christmas 2012

We were able to go to Kansas City for Christmas this year and we had a wonderful, relaxing, fun-filled, too much eating time! :)  
Holidays are always wonderful but by the time New Years rolls along I am ready to stop eating!  Sheech! :)
The kids had so much fun playing in the snow in KC and I am glad they got to because we would have felt horrible because it snowed in TEXAS on Christmas Day...wow!  Hated to miss that but we always tend to have a white Christmas in KC so I can't complain! 

The kids with their cousin Trevin at the Christmas Eve service 

Reese got a Cowboy jersey from Mommy and Daddy...he was excited even though it was "clothes":)

lots of stockings...Santa was busy!

Christmas Eve my sister suggested we do a Ugly Christmas Sweater contest and everyone got into the Sprit....even my Dad:)

Me and my oh-so-fly husband!

Even the kids got into it!  Abby actually won the ugliest sweater award!  Yay Abby!!

Awesome snowman sweater Dad:)

Trying to get a picture of the ladies...Abby won again! Ha!

The guys did way better than we did huh?  Too funny!

Went to eat at Fritz's (burger place) downtown.  The kids always love to go eat there because a train brings you your food!  

me and my boy.

I love house this house did their lights!  They win in my book!

Abby and Granny being silly!
Christmas morning!  Abby asked for giant marshmallows on her list...she's so weird!  haha!

Reese also got a Broncos jersey for Christmas from us too...he was pretty excited as you can see!

Good morning Christmas Day!

me playing in the snow....well what was left of it!

sledding with Reese

snow surfing is way cooler!

Mother like son:)

Burrrr it was cold!!

No comments: