Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Crazy Kids!

The kids are just doing new things everyday....and you know they are growing fast when even Greg and I notice...Reese is talking like crazy and Abby is such a sweet spirit it's precious! Now I thought you might enjoy this first picture of Reese and Abby in the car... I will turn around from time to time and they are holding hands...it is so cute I thought you might like to share the love!
The next picture...which Greg is not to happy about sharing but it is so funny to me I just had to...Reese loves Abby's tap shoes and he wants to put them on all the time....so tonight before bed I let him tap away....notice he is concentrating sooo hard!

Tonight was date night where Greg and I each take one of the kids and go do something fun...well Reese and I went to play with toys at Target and he helped me at the store...he was saying hello to everyone. Then Abby and Daddy when into DC to the National Mall and ran around and played...she told me they went to a "HUGE" water fountain and she brought home a really big feather....so all in all I think we had great dates and plan to have many more to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey becky! The kids are so adorable. I love looking at the pictures you put up. It keeps us updated on how you guys are doing :) Keep up the good work!!!