Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's the MOST Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

well for me anyways:)
I LOVE THE FALL!  I love everything about it.
~I love the cooler weather blowing in
~I love the colors
~I love pumpkins, eating them and looking at them!
~I love the pumpkin spiced latte
~I love the day when Target puts out pumpkin creamer for the season:)
~I love IT ALL!

Today we decorated the house and went crazy!
I know it's a little early for Thanksgiving but it's never too early to be thankful right?:)
Check out what we did....I'm proud of us!  I'm not super crafty but I think it turned out super cute!

Awe...fall decorations make me so happy!! 

All decked out and ready for Fall:)

Lucy's also ready to go! 

Tired girl from playing with Tuff all weekend:)

the kids helped me do this...they love helping me decorate!

No comments: