Thursday, September 29, 2011

LIES!

Today Reese was reading me a book for school about dinosaurs.  After reading about 5 pages in he looks up at me and says, "Mommy, this book is full of lies!"

I had to laugh.
I have always prayed that our kids would be able to recognize the lies of Satan and that they would not take root in their minds--thank you Lord for hearing me:)
P.S. The earth is NOT millions of years old...ugh!:)  Darn you Darwin!

Ok here's another jewel from Reese.
Tonight Greg heard a gun shoot IN the house.  When Greg asked Reese if he had shot the gun in the house he told him NO!  This is how Greg found him....hilarious.
P.S. That is our doggie door!


This is just a cute picture that I thought I would share.  What a man he is:)
I hope he doesn't shoot his eye out!! ha! jk

1 comment:

mustard seed said...

We know sharpie out the lies :)

Z likes to shoot our neighbor's goats who come over EVERY day with his (he he)