Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Breakfast for Maw Maw!

I just got this email from Maw Maw.  The grand kids all spent the night last week and they wanted to surprise her with something special:)
Very sweet!
"Here's a pic of what I found when the g'kids spent the night the other day. They all "sneaked" in & made my breakfast while I was getting my makeup on.  They were all 4 so proud.  From what I gathered, Abby & Landry were in charge of the peanut butter/jelly crackers & Charlie & Reese were in charge of brewing the tea.  I also noticed that the cup & saucer (though they don't match) are from sets that they pick to use themselves a lot--so I know they chose some of their favorites for me.  Then they wanted to eat our breakfast on the patio.  It was all wonderful!  I was very honored!"
~Maw Maw 

No comments: