Monday, July 24, 2006

Corny Dogs!



Can you believe the kids have never had a corn dog....what in the world! I must admit it never crossed my mind to buy some...but Daddy went to the store the other day with us and he pointed out this trerrible injustice! Well we came home and in the oven they went....because you know you can't have a corny dog for the first time "microwave style" it would just not be a good experience! As you can see it was a pretty big hit...well Abby kept wanting to take the "corn bread" off the hot dog....she couldn't quite figure out why in the world I wrapped the hot dog and Reese he just wanted to stick his fork in the side! So I hate to report expecially since Greg "claims" corny dogs are from Texas....that the kids weren't too impressed! I know one day they will love 'em....yes one day they will truely be able to appreicate the goodness of a good ole' corny dog!

No comments: