Monday, July 31, 2006

"Mommy, just call me Nemo"-Abby

Abby has ditched the water-wings and Mommy is thrilled....being a swim teacher in the past I know that those silly things can become a crutch and may keep her in a little too much comfort to ever learn to swim on her own so I was so proud when she made the choice to take them off! Well since then she is swimming like fish...it's amazing how fearless she is....She is so funny about me calling her Nemo now too even Reese calls her that! Also Reeser is really loving the water and is very comfortable running the steps all by himself!
And for a side note: Reese said his first real sentence today....he said, "Help Abby!" She was about to drown and he was very concerned....sweet boy...keeping Mommy on her toes!
Also Abby said a very funny thing yesturday in the car....Reese and Abby were getting the "share talk" from Daddy and after the talk they were "practicing" their sharing with each other and Abby says, " Mommy, Daddy my heart feels all prickely!!" I am assuming she meant she felt good sharing with him but the way she said it is so true....it makes you feel good to be selfless! These kiddos teach me more and more everyday...so simple but so impacting at the same time....thank you Lord for children they have changed my life!

No comments: