Saturday, July 08, 2006

Date Night!

Thursday night Greg and I decided to each take a kiddo and go do something fun!
Abby and I went to Starbucks! Now believe me this wasn't just for me but she was raised at Starbucks and she really likes it too!:) Lucky me! We brought her number and letters workbooks and she did a ton of pages with me! She is learning so much and really likes to learn new things!
Greg took Reese to the toy store! Reese loved all the Cars stuff from the movie and of course he played with bats and balls! Daddy also got him his own M&M's which is always a hit with Reeser! So all and all we had good dates and really enjoy our time with them alone sometimes....they really love the individual attention and so do we!
Oh a cute story about Abby at Starbucks she and I were just working on some of her workbooks and out of nowhere she says, "Mommy I love to be with you!" I almost cried....how sweet is that...she is so good at expressing her feelings it is great and I sure love it too!

No comments: