Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Twins T-shirt


Reese in his Twins jersey--thank you Becky!

Batter Up!

Baseball Ready!



Ever since Reese saw the movie Little Big League he has been dying for a Twins Jersey. The Twins are the team that the little boy in the movie gets from his grandfather after he dies. Well the only connection I knew we had in Minnosota was my namesake Becky who was my Mom's best friend growing up. Well after calling my Mom and lots of emailing and hard work (not on my part--sorry Mom and Becky:) Reese finally got his hands on a Twins T-shirt. Yay--he has only been asking about it for about 4 months now--he's relentless;)
Becky was so kind to buy Reese one and mail it to my Mom. He was so thrilled and hasn't taken it off, well except this past weekend he wasn't allowed to wear it becasue the Rangers played the Twins. Greg made a rule that Reese could only wear the T-shirt if the Rangers were not playing the Twins:) Too funny! The Twins also swept the Rangers...we don't like to talk about it:( ~Boo Twins!
I wanted to get a few pictures of Reese wearing the shirt so we could send Becky some pictures and say thank you. Well Reese took the "photo shoot" very seriously with props and everything:)
Funny boy that Reese. Ha!

No comments: