Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Reese's 6th Birthday Party

Baseball Birthday Party...again 3 years and running;)
So Fun!  Reese is gonna be 6 on October 27th so we decided to have his party a few weeks early due to the busyness of Halloween and fall festivals and blah blah blah:) 
He was so cute.  So happy to be the center of attention!  I loved watching him greet all his friends (he invited ONLY boys:) and open his gifts.  I must say he's a pretty good gift opener too.  He would open the card first, look at the person and smile then open the gift, give a HUGE reaction of glee:) and then say thank you....I was SUPER proud!
We really didn't do too much except play baseball, eat cake and open gifts but that's what my boy wanted so I obliged:)  
All the boys had a blast (I hope;) and the dads enjoyed themselves too...thank you to Greg for all your hard work in the recreation/entertainment department, you did great!
It was a great party! Hope you liked it buddy!

Reese,
Happy Birthday sweet boy!  I love you so much and everyday I thank God that I get to be your Mom.
You have such a joy and zeal for life, everything is an adventure and I'm so blessed to get to be a part of who you are becoming.   These past 6 years have been so much better with you in my life.  I pray we have many more and that with every year you "will grow in wisdom and stature in favor with God and man." Luke 2:52
Always remember to keep Christ first, love others more than yourself, give of yourself and never hang onto anything too tightly.
I love you buddy,
Mommy





I just love this picture...so sweet!

Singing Happy Birthday!

Reese-What if the candle blows out?  Me- We'll re-light it silly:) 

Bring on the cake!

Look at me...I'm so funny;)

Legos!  Look at that excitement!:)

Nerf gun!! Yay!

So excited to get Tom and Jerry silly bands!

No comments: