Thursday, October 14, 2010

Reese's First Field Trip!!

Today Reese's kindergarten class went on their first field trip.  Reese felt so big and was very happy I got to go with him. When he left this morning he wore his watch and kept asking me when I would be there so we could leave...very cute:)

The class walked to Tom Thumb, a grocery store that's near by, and had a tour of the store and got a class pumpkin.  It is always a ton of fun to try and get 21 kindergartens to walk about 3 blocks to a grocery store and cross a very busy intersection....thank goodness we only had one girl fall and skin her knee and another kid threw-up his orange juice and bread that he got from the bakery--oh joy:)  I just love kindergartners;)

Reese's favorite part was walking into the big freezer.  His hair was so cold when he came out and he thought that was hilarious:)  The manager of the store asked me to close the freezer door on them and honestly it was kinda disturbing closing that door with my kid inside!  I decided I am claustrophobic even when it doesn't involve me...I don't even like someone else being in tight places:)  Ha!
Well I was so glad I got to go with him and I got to learn everything you could ever want to know about grocery stores--yippee;)
I got some good pictures--he's so cute.  You can see how excited he is...

Ready to go!

Walking to the store

Let the tour begin!

Goofy boys!

Reese's class

No comments: