Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Thanksgiving in Kansas City!

This Thanksgiving we got to go to Kansas City to see my family!  We had a great action packed time:) My Mom always does a great time finding fun stuff for us to do and this time was no exception!
We got there Monday night or I guess I should say Tuesday morning at about 2am--good times;) and Tuesday we were able to my sister and nephews school for Grandparents Day!  It was fun to see my sister in action (she's a 5th grade teacher) and have all the cousins together with my Mom and Dad...very fun!  We also went to see fireworks, go to a children's theater to see Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (which was super cute:) eat lots of yummy food and go to the MU/KU game at Arrowhead Stadium!  Like I said we were busy...very busy:) 
I got some great pictures and I actually got a few of my parents together...WOW!  
We had a great time Granny and PaPa...it was great to be together!  We love you!
cold night watching fireworks...Mom's in there somewhere:)
Grandparents Day!
eating at Go Joe's (one of my favorite Japanese steak houses)

me and my lovely sister!

I obviously have no idea how to use shop sticks;)

3-D fireworks...snazzy:)

Thanksgiving morning me and my sister ran the KC Turley Trot.  It was 21 degrees...it was insanely cold--kinda like running in a deep freeze!  Awesome:/ Very thrilled to get to run with my sister though....doesn't she look great?  She has lots tons of weight and I am SO proud of her!  Way to go Coop:)

playing with Papa...I sure love my Dad!





can you see them?  The kids are all bundled up in the back of the truck

one of Reese's favorite pass times at Granny and Papa's house is to play all their crazy (LOUD:/) instruments!

Slaving away in the kitchen!  

Everyone together for a yummy meal!

The whole Family (well minus my brother and his family) but most of us:)

me and Christi...again:)

Mommy and her girls!

Daddy and his girls!

me, Christi, Mom and Dad
Go Mizzou!

cute couple:)

me and Greg

me and Christi before the game

No comments: