Thursday, December 09, 2010

We Love the Dentist!

Loving his shades!

No cavities!!  Yay!



So the kids LOVE the Dentist. One reason is because they normally get an early release from school:) and then they also like wearing the sunglasses...both good reasons right?:) ha!
This time was no exception.  They both had a blast and love to get their prizes at the end.  Sadly this time Reeser had TWO cavities!  Ekkk!  He got a good long talking to by the Dentist and was told that he HAD TO FLOSS!  Well Reese took it to heart. Today while he was on his field trip he walked up to me after he ate his lunch and handed me some floss from his pocket and says, "Mom, could you please floss me real quick?" I was laughing so hard...he never ceases to make me smile!
 So there ya go, I flossed him right there on the playground with all his friends watching! He has no shame huh?  Haha!

1 comment:

Bianca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.