Sunday, April 24, 2011

Abby the Cheetah!

This past week Abby's class had a little performance called the 2nd grade Zoo.  Each kid picked an animal, wrote a report on it, made a costume, and then read the report aloud when someone pushed the red button on their shoulder...it was very cute!  Abby was very excited when she saw us walk into the gym and she did a great job reading her report--it's fun to see her come out of her shell:)
I videoed her doing it...you have to listen very carefully!  Hopefully you can understand her.  It was very loud in the gym.





Here's Abby report she wrote:

Abby Stamps
Cheetah
Hi, I'm a Cheetah.  Did you know I like to hunt rabbits?  My Dad said that I have long legs, a long tail and a small head.  I like to catch breakfast for me so I'm a carnivore.  Birds are desert always.  My parents say I was born blind and grow up to be a big grassland animal.  I can run as fast as a car. So bye, for now!

No comments: