Sunday, April 03, 2011

Roller Skating Party!


First I must say I have the best friends ever!  
Yesterday a few of my good friends threw me and my sweet friend Kortney Scott and surprise roller skating birthday party!  Now I know my birthday was a few weeks ago but Kortney's is today (Happy Birthday Kort:) so they just combined the two....very fun!
We all had a blast...brought us all back:)
We had the full blown party....pizza, cake and we even had to do the birthday hokey pokey!  Ha!
Thank goodness Kortney was with me or it might have been kinda embarrassing dancing with the other little kids having birthdays too:) (they were about 5 years old or so:)
Greg got some good pics....way to go honey!
Thank you Angela and Cari you guys are the best!!!




all our kids thought the party was awesome!
Reese loves to skate!

Cari, Natasha, Kortney, me and Angela

Kortney and I blowing out our candles!  ha!
The hostess girl said, "normally we have the kids count down from your age and then you blow out your candles but that might take a while!"  HA!  I about died laughing!  Yes, it would take awhile won't it? :)
33, 32, 31,30....ha!
Korteny is only turning 29 so I claimed her age all day...she didn't mind:)

Hokey Pokey...look at the litttle kid next to us! TOO funny!  I think everyone there thought we were nuts!!!

My boyfriend

Me, Eric (Kortney's hubby) and Angela taking on the little kids in red light green light....Angela won!  She's crazy:)
Check us out we were intense! ha!
Look at that kid with the walker next to us...we are ruthless!!! Terrible!

not a clear pic but here we were whining about having to go back to the wall:)  Can you say sore losers??;)

Trying to stop...I was flying trying to win red light green light
  I have always been pretty good a random "sports"...now basketball is another story:)

1 comment:

Krista said...

I am super jealous!!! You know I love to roller skate, too! You need to post some pics of our retro-skate nights in college.... I have a few embarrassing pictures of us! :)