Friday, June 24, 2011

The REST of the DC Pictures:)

Right before we moved from DC Greg and I took the kids on a paddle boat ride on the Tidal Basin.  I thought it would be fun to do it again....the kids loved the ride.  I loved the workout;)


what a view



this is the park in Rosslyn across the street from Greg's work.  A bunch of hobos sleep there but the kids never seemed to mind.
It's the only park nearby:)

My little climbers

our walk to our climbing tree...

this is not it but it's a good ole climbing tree none the less....

and there it is.  we spend many a Sunday afternoon picnicking at our tree. 

awe it's good to be back

My big boy....where did the time go?

sweet little lady no longer my baby:(


I think this is a cool shot.  Up the side of the Washington Monument.

Like this one too...


No comments: