Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Boxes=FUN!!!

All summer (since we have mainly been indoors due to the horribly hot weather:/) the kids have been very into boxes.  They love all shapes and sizes but mostly HUGE boxes that they can fit in, play in, paint, sleep....actually whatever fits their fancy:)
Tonight Abby made a phone call to Papa Larson and she sat in the box.  She liked it.  Papa thought it was funny. I thought I would take a picture so Papa could see...here ya go Dad. We love you and continue to pray for a FULL recovery everyday!!! Enjoy the pics!
First box of the summer---painted house.  They worked together on this and they were very compliant...well mostly:)

talking to Papa

I love my Papa!

Reese and the box:)
P.S.  Chick on the last picture and you can see the canvas Greg got me of the family on the mantle...I LOVE IT!!!  Thanks Greg:)

No comments: