Sunday, October 23, 2011

TREE HOUSE!


The kids and Greg have been tree house brainstorming for some time and yesterday the project began!
The kids were ECSTATIC the whole time and "helped" as much as they could.  Today Greg finished up the job and tonight the kids had dinner and watched Tom and Jerry from their new fort...very fun!
The tree house is dangerously high which gives me and Greg some anxiety but I think the kids will use "discretion" when playing up there:)  We hope! ha!   I asked them to sit down the whole time they play up there and they looked at me like I was nuts then they started laughing! Ha!  Ok, ok I admit that was a little much but I fear for their lives!!!:)  
let the building begin!


Abby handed Greg all the tools he needed...very helpful!

Platform in place...this took alot of brain work for Greg and I but we were able to figure it out!  (Greg did ALL the work)

First trip up!  Yes, I know it's high:/

Abby made a pulley  

Ready to roll!

Dinner and a movie

So fun!  Thanks for all the hard work Greg, you're the best Daddy!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

So awesome! You guys rock. I'd be up there every day if I were Reese and Abby.