Monday, January 02, 2012

Ice Skating at Crown Center!

While we were in Kansas City Abby REALLY wanted to go ice skating.  We thought it would be fun for the whole family to go so on Tuesday we all meet up at Crown Center where they have an outdoor ice skating rink.  It was kinda cold but nothing like it normally is over Christmas so we were able to enjoy ourselves. Abby had a blast skating with Kaden (her cousin, my brother's step-son) her new best bud:) 
Reese liked it ok but decided walking around Crown Center with Papa was a better idea.  It was fun to all be together and such a blessing to get to spend it with my Dad....very grateful he is still with us.
Everyone about to start skating

me and Greg

me and my sister, Christi

Trevin (my sister's son) and Abby

Granny and Papa with Trevin, Abby, Reese and Tobey

Rob (my sister's fiance) and Christi

No comments: