Saturday, December 24, 2011

Big MaMa's Cinnamon Rolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Friday, Greg, the kids, and I had some time alone while Granny and Papa had some errands to get done for Christmas so we headed to Crown Center in downtown K.C.  That is where we had the BEST and BIGGEST cinnamon roll in the world!  I have been asked many times what my favorite food is and I have never been able to pinpoint just one thing.  But after MUCH thought I have decided the cinnamon roll is my favorite food. 
 It is carbs, it is sugar, it is gooey, it is yummy and I crave it at odd times.  
I think it's my favorite food...it's still hard for me to pick just one thing because I am a girl of "many" favorites but for now, at least at this point in my life, it is Big Mama's cinnamon rolls in Kansas City.  You should try it sometime....you won't be disappointed:)
yes it fills the ENTIRE pan!  Amazing!!

Ready to dive in!  Wait for me!!!!:)
We couldn't finish it....well we could have but we stopped ourselves,  we like to be healthy;)

No comments: