Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Musical Theater Class Recital

Thursday night Abby had her last musical theater class.  Sadly, it wasn't what we thought it would be so Abby was happy to see it end:(  She had perseverance though and stayed with it to the end, which pleased us---as if we were gonna let her quit;)
She did learn alot of fun games and seemed to get more confident in front of people.  She "seemed" to be having lots of fun and I even got to go and play a game with her during the recital.  I was pretty terrible and didn't have the right clothing on to really get into it but tried my best! ha!
Well I got a video of her performing the song Let's go Fly a Kite so enjoy!
Good job Abby! 




Getting ready to perform!

Reese and the cousins wrestling while watching:)

the class

silly theater games

me trying to do a good job:/

No comments: