Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Reese has BRACES!



This morning I took Reese in to get his braces on!  He was kinda, not really, nervous but excited (that about covers his emotions:) to get them on.
It didn't take long because all he got on were the front 4 teeth and he will have to wear them until the other 2 front teeth come in.  ~he didn't have enough room for 2 teeth to come in so the braces and expander are making room.
I am glad (now:) I went through the whole braces saga because I know how it feels to have braces on and what makes it feel better...makes me think of how Jesus sympathies with our weakness in temptation because he was tempted in every way (Heb. 8-10)....sorry I've got BSF (aka the Bible:) on the brain.
Anyways we will see how he is after school...hopefully not to sore!  
I better have some mac and cheese and apple sauce ready:)



No pictures please!
Don't be deceived  he wanted me to blog him getting his braces on:)  He asked me to!
wide mouth frog:)

there ya go...still doesn't have his wire on but you can see how his teeth need to be brought back together and then those side teeth need to grow in.
Fun, Fun!:)

No comments: