Saturday, April 07, 2012

Easter Parties!

Thursday the kids had their Easter parties at school.  If I'm honest (which I try to always be:)  I'm not a big fan of other people's kids, most of the time, BUT I always volunteer for the kids parties because I love any extra time I get to see them during the day.  
The kids and I both had fun! Abby was bummed that she was too old (according to the 3rd grade teachers) to have a egg hunt:(  but she got over it because she will have one at her Grandparents house tomorrow:)
I didn't get as many pictures of Abby party because she acts horrified when I take pictures so I was nice, this time:)  Ha!

Reese and his goofy best friends:)
again:)

Me and my sweet boy!

egg hunt

checking out their loot!

Abby eating and playing some games--she was VERY embarrassed I took this picture--oops!

Me and my sweet girl!  She is going to be talker than me any day now:)

Reese got a picture of Abby after school--thanks Reese:)

No comments: