Monday, April 02, 2012

Where is Lucy?

So we have dog.  Did you know that?  Well, we do and she's precious.  Her name is Lucy and she's a funny kid.
We also have someone living with us.  Did you know that?  Well, we do and her name is Chelsea and she's my cousin.  She's a funny kid too.  Well, not a kid but she's funny.

 Anyways.

She lives in our dining room.  Yep, that's right in our dining room.  We didn't have an extra bedroom but we were able to make the table small and she put her bed in there.  She doesn't sleep on the table. I suggested it but she declined.  The room is nice and cozy and we like her there.  She's nice:)

Well Lucy likes her too.  ALOT.  Well, I'm not sure if it's Chelsea she likes or just her bed.  Lucy can always be found during the day on her bed.  I laugh every time because I think Chelsea would like for Lucy to find a new nap spot but she's nice about it anyway.  That makes Lucy happy.  

No comments: