Saturday, June 09, 2012

A Summer of Rock Climbing!

This summer we decided to get a family season pass to the local rock climbing gym and we are loving it! It is so blazing hot here in the summer we needed an inside activity and we thought this would be great exercise for all of us!  
The kids are able to do it all on their own if Greg and I are climbing because they have these "self" belayers (which I had never seen before--it's kinda like a pulley system that lowers you slowly back down the wall after you climb) and they can clip in and go up the wall by themselves....very cool!
We have already been there 3 times this week!  I have a feeling we will be pro climbers by the summers end don't you?:)


me 


Abby loves trying to climb this ladder...it's crazy hard!

check out those calves!:)

Greg again

I think Abby might be a professional climber when she gets older:)

Reese is a monkey


No comments: