Monday, August 07, 2006

Daddy are you really going to eat that?

We went to eat at one of the Seafood places while we were in Annapolis and Greg got a soft shelled crab. I think the kids thought he was crazy Abby kept saying she couldn't believe that he was going to eat that. I was totally grossed out but that's not unusual with me cause I despise seafood! But it took him forever to eat the silly thing....and when he cracked it the guts came out and I about barfed:) Anyways I think it was a very cultural experience for the kids and I know Greg loved every bite so I guess that's all that matters huh? Reese is giving the crab a kiss goodbye since his Daddy is about to tear him apart...poor crab....don't worry I am not a "save the whales or whatever nut"...I just think seafood is better left in the sea:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so gross! I agree with you Becky. Zac also had some crab this summer, but in Galveston. Zoe tried a little bit, but not me. Glad to see your pictures.