Sunday, August 13, 2006

National Zoo

Tonight we went to the zoo to check out some animals....well we tried but sadly most of them were either asleep or eating inside so the kids just had fun running around and playing on the big pizza play thing! I thought these pictures were so cute and the one of Abby and Greg is definetly framable!
We were really proud of Reese tonight...he is really learning to obey. He can now run around with Abby and comes when we say...well unless Abby isn't listening and he follows her:)
They are so great together and everyday are playing more and more....today I was making lunch and we couldn't find the kids and Greg found them sitting on Abby's floor playing with the dollhouse!
We hope to head back to the zoo sometime this week since we have been having wonderful weather....tonight it was 83 and no humidity....that's what I am talking about!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe the Stamps. Using my tax dollars to support their habits. I mean c'mon. The Zoo?

Anonymous said...

Darnit Greg, I had "dad of the year" all wrapped up until you came along and started playing with the giraffes and chimps.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so precious! Seeing all these adorable pictures makes me want some of my own asap! Take care!