Saturday, October 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Reese!


Reese's Birthday cake!

All the kids that came to the party--I love this picture and I can't believe we got them all to sit still.....victory!

Reese rounding 3rd-----homerun!!! Way to go Slugger!

Reese loving life---nachos+peanuts+ Dr. Pepper+ hot dog=a happy little boy!

Ever since Reese saw his cake he kept asking me if he could eat the baseball---it's made of fondant so technically you can but I warned him it might be crazy sweet.....that sure didn't stop him---here his whole mouth is full of sugar---wow nothings too sweet for Reese!

Today was a big day at the Stamps house--Reese turned 3 years old! We had a big party at the park with all of his closest buddies and it was a baseball theme so you can image how excited he was!
We had lots of fun playing baseball, whacking at a pinata, eating nachos and hot dogs (Reese picked the menu--all things baseball:) and of course he got lots of great gifts! I asked him today what was his favorite thing about the party and he said the cake---yeah that made my day since I have been working on that cake for 3 days! He also loved playing with his friends on the jungle gym and sitting on the ground eating his food (I'm not sure why they all sat on the ground since there were 4 picnic tables- but oh well it's his party:) The day couldn't have been more perfect weather and we stayed at the park for 3 hours--both the kids got a sunburn--oops, I guess you still need sunscreen in October!
After we ALL took some naps we asked Reese where he wanted to eat and he said Joe T. Garcia's--that's my boy (that just happens to be my favorite Mexican food) We had a great dinner just chillin' out on the patio and eating chips and salsa---now that's a good way to end a great birthday if I do say so myself!! Happy Birthday Reese we love you tons!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. what a good lookin cake! Great job on everything... looks awesome:)

julieldivine said...

That cake looks so amazing. I'm quite impressed with your party throwing panache!! We had 15 teenage girls over last night for Jessie's surprise party. Boy was that nuts. I'd love to see you when you come to Denver if we can work it out. We will be traveling some in December. When are you guys flying in?

kim said...

Okay, you made that cake? You really are a super mom!