Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Pumpkin Patch





Last night Greg and I took the kids to go pick out a pumpkin! They also had some inflatables to jump on so the kids were a little more interested in jumping on those, but after all the fun they picked out some good looking pumpkins! Also in one of the pictures you see Reese drinking Dublin Dr. Pepper---"the first and best Dr. Pepper ever" as Greg and the kids would say:) I personally don't drink pop so I will take their word for it---oh and the kids don't drink pop normally either but from time to time they get a sip of Daddy's D.P.--which makes their day!

...and if you are not from Texas (like me) you have no idea what Dublin Dr. Pepper is--well it's a town here in Texas that makes the "original" DP and most people here will go to great lengths to get their hands on one!

**also I better not get any comments on me calling Coke pop---yes I am weird and I call it pop ...if you call all drinks Coke you are weird to me:)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what if you call the refridgerator an ice box??