Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Soccer Class




Reese made a new friend Ethan!

Tonight was Reese's first soccer class at the recreation center. I made the mistake of telling him 2 days ago that he had soccer Tuesday night--so ever since he has been asking when it was time to go! Today was the hardest for him because he had to wait ALL day and had to go down to nap right before the class. He woke up early and couldn't wait to get his "soccer" shoes on (he doesn't really have soccer shoes-he just calls his tennis shoes whatever sport he might be playing at the time).
Anyways he had so much fun and it was great watching him obey his coach and meet new friends! As he walked in there were balls all over the gym and the kids were kicking them everywhere---Reese wanted to join in the fun but he told me that his coach hadn't told him what to do yet--pretty funny--he really took "obey your coach" literally! Well he has 8 more classes to go we'll see if he takes to soccer....I am hoping one of my kids play soccer in school since that is what I played-I'll keep my fingers crossed!

No comments: