Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cousin, Cousin and Papa!


Scary. Poor Papa....these kids are out of control;)

Oh the love! Abby and Trevin

Tobey and Reese--crazy boys!

Tobey and Trevin playing black light golf

Nice pose....the boys still don't like girls that much...as you can tell. They love Abby though, just not this much:)

Shaved Ice....I don't think they needed the sugar.

Something that makes your tongue that blue can't be good for you...right? Sorry Christi!


Yesterday my Dad (aka PaPa) drove down Trevin (my sister's kid) and Tobey (my brother's kid) for a visit to Texas! The kids were so excited! Tobey has never been to Texas and one of the first things he asked me was, "Aunt Becky, why is it so hot down here?" Good question Tobey....I told him the whole equator thing, you know because we are south of KC and all but he didn't seem to like that answer--he told me the sun was hotter here--well, it could be I guess:)
We have done so much since they got here last night and I'm beat (so is my Dad, he didn't get much sleep last night sleeping without a bed...sorry Dad:( ~next house will have a quest room promise:)

Today I took the boys (and Abby:) bowling and they all did really great! Abby won again....she's an animal with a bowling ball! When then had some lunch and headed over the Jerry and Debbie's to swim for a few hours. I had the honor;) of being an alligator for about an hour...geez I am SO glad I had kids young because I don't think I could keep up if not!!

We then took the kids to Incredible Pizza. Do not be deceived the pizza is not incredible, the games are a rip off and every time I go I feel this unsettling feeling that we all might be getting a disease somehow? Weird huh?;) OK I'm kidding...kinda.
The kids always have fun which makes me happy but it doesn't prompt me to want to take them there very often....I keep telling them there is SO much more you can do with $65 dollars...yes, it was that much for all of us to get in....RIP OFF! Anyways I got some great pictures and thought I would share. I will get off my soapbox now;)

No comments: