Friday, July 16, 2010

Cupcake Monsters

Yesterday the kids and I had a baking day at the house. Abby has been dying to make cupcakes since my Mom bought us Martha Stewart's Cupcake book last year. We have made a few already but she has SPECIFICALLY wanted to make these cupcakes for awhile. Anyways we made everything from scratch and the icing we picked was so hard (Swiss Meringue Buttercream--I don't recommend it;) Tasted good but took an HOUR to make...geez!
I have decided that maybe me wanting to start a cupcake store is not the best idea after all (*incert Greg saying I told you so:) It's so messy and so much work...no thanks!
Anyways the kids were so super excited about decorating that they forgot to eat their cupcakes...too funny! Enjoy the pictures...they are so silly!

One of Reese's monsters

One of Abby's monsters (one of MANY:)

My nutty children:)

Monster faces....Reese where are ya???:)

3 comments:

Vaughn and Kay Bradley said...

Love the cupcakes! You find so much to do in Dallas!

Vaughn and Kay Bradley said...

Love those cupcakes! The kids did an amazing job!

Vaughn and Kay Bradley said...

Great job on the cupcakes!