Sunday, July 04, 2010

Fun in KC!

This week we are in Kansas City to visit my family and friends. Greg, the kids and I drove up on Friday and Greg got to stay until Monday which was so fun since he normally doesn't get to stay very long when we are up here. I have taken some pictures along the way and think I have captured the last few days pretty well....hopefully I haven't forgotten anything:) Enjoy!

Abby and Granny getting pampered--Abby LOVES to get a pedicure!

Me and my sister getting pedicures! Also we got these great smoothies from this place called Roxberry Juice...have you ever heard of it? Well, if you are a smoothie fan like me you gotta try them out...WOW!!

Hanging out poolside....pretty much if it's not raining this is what we have been doing (it's been raining alot sadly:( Kids are having a blast playing in the pool though, they love the slide and Greg got them snorkels and fins to practice snorkeling for our cruise at the end of the month and surprsingly they are catching on really fast! It's gonna be awesome!

This is Eden, my brother's daughter. She's the best, always smiling and has such a great personality! Abby and Reese keep asking is she can come over again...they just love her! (so do I;)

playing with Eden...it's all about Eden!:)

Greg and the kids getting everything ready to shoot off fireworks! Greg and I were so excited because we both love setting things on fire:) and in KC you can shoot off almost any firework and it's legal---SO FUN! Greg went hog wild and bought out the whole tent so yeah, we had a BLAST!!! ;)

And were off!! I think it took us an hour to light every firework we bought...if not more:)

Me helping Abby learn to love setting things on fire too;) ha!

Party in the driveway! My cousin Chelsea came over for the festivities...good times!

Watch out this is a big one! No I didn't burn off my hand:)

For Father's Day we got my Dad a replica helmet from when he dad played football for the University of Missouri. He loved it....score!:)

Me, Chelsea and my peanut butter...
Greg went shopping and brought this home... Yep, thats right he brought me home peanut butter...my favorite! In KC they sell my PB in a 54oz jar and in Texas they aren't that big so I was thrilled to say the least...the bigger the better right?;) Greg knew it would make me really happy...he was right:)

My Mom has a bowl of hot tamales in the living room and we keep catching Abby with a mouth full....as you can see she was caught this time on camera:)

No comments: