Sunday, July 24, 2011

Omaha, NE

Ok I'm gonna do some back blogging...please forgive me--my concussion totally cramped my style:)

While in Kansas City we took a little road trip to Omaha to go to the Zoo.  The kids and I have been wanting to go for a long time but never had the time on past trips so we were excited to get to go!  It was awesome and we even got 2 tours behind the scenes with the giraffes and cats because my sister's boyfriend has some connections--way to go Rob:)
the kids and their cousin Trevin


me and my sis

feeding the gariffes


up close and personal


Reese and I riding across the Zoo over all the animals...very fun!
Granny and Abby enjoying the ride!

Abby's favorite part of the Zoo was feeding these fish....she's obsessed with fish:)


There was an awesome aquarium that Abby and the kids LOVED!


feeding a monkey (extra tour on the side just because we're special;)

two very excited boys and one hungry monkey

tiger up close and personal...he did NOT like us:/  He stared at us like he was daydreaming about eating us!

This was SO precious.  Abby has a way with animals.  So much in fact that she got this little guy to come over and play with her.
They had a fun time touching hands through the glass.  She was talking so sweetly to him...it was precious, absolutely precious!

I could watch these guys all day.

still playing with each other...I love it!  I think she's an animal whisperer:)   

No comments: