Sunday, May 13, 2012

Field Trip!

Wednesday I got to go to Abby's 3rd grade field trip to the Dallas Aquarium.  We had such a great time and each year the field trips get easier and easier...those kindergarten field trips were CRAZY!  


Abby LOVES fish and aquariums have always been her favorite so this field trip she was REALLY excited for!
I normally have BSF on Wednesdays but I decided to miss just this once so I could go with her....this made her very happy.  I told her I was praying about missing class (because I am a group leader and have committed to being there every week unless there is an occasional exception that may come up) and when I told her I was going to miss she said, "Mom, I'm glad God decided you could go!"  haha!  I am too baby:)
Abby's best buds!

checking out the penguins 

This cute little baby monkey followed the girls all around the cage and they wanted to take him home!

silly girls...don't worry they didn't fall in.  (it was the alligator pond:)

Me and my girl

This was so weird.
 They had this plastic ball in the tank with 2 crabs in it.  The octopus made it's way over to it and he was sitting like this for a long time (we didn't realize he was opening up the ball).....and I would show you the next picture but blogger won't load the picture right:/  So just imagine a picture of this octopus inside the ball...he ate the crabs!  The kids LOVED watching this!

Fun field trip...so glad I could go!  Love you Abby!

No comments: