Thursday, May 10, 2012

Songwriter Reese

At school they have been practicing writing songs so Reese is VERY into doing this right now.  Tonight we wrote about 4 or 5.  Let me share a few.  They are heartfelt and precious...and then the last one is for a giggle:)

Glory
Give the glory all to God.
We are not being prfict (perfect)
We are not together
We are all sinners
We are all set apart
We all are sinning BUT we are forgiven
from the glory of God!
~Reese Stamps

*Wow right?  Reese has such a tender heart to the Lord and it thrills my heart that he would write about His Savior and with no prompting!  Praise the Lord!

Holy One
He is the holy one
He is the Lord abuv (above)
Our prince of peace
The only perfect one
He is the one and I will folo (follow) His foot steps
I will listen
I will bow down and I will give Him the glory
And I will live for him.
~Reese Stamps

And now for a funny one, it's a rap;)

Low, Low, Low
Ok are you ready to listen to what I'm talking about?
Are you ready to go...low, low, low?
Let's look at this....mmmmmmmmmmmm.
Let's GO! Low! LOW! LOW!
Go long with your case and go low, low, low on the table
with your cash and you know I say go LOW!
~Reese Stamps
*this one cracks me up..."go low on the table with your cash?" What? haha!  He's so funny.

No comments: