Thursday, September 14, 2006

Abby you are growing up too quick!

well I don't normally put a blog entry without a picture but you must know what Abby said the other day. I was telling Abby she needed to share with Reese and that sometimes we need to compromise a bit and she just didn't want to do that. So she says, "Mother, at the moment I do not want to compromise and I am very upset with you." Well you can image how hard it was for me to keep a straight face...but I maintained pretty well....it is so funny to hear her say things like this...she sounds so mature and I'm just not ready for that!

1 comment:

Cakes by Faith said...

That is so cute. It is hard for me to imagine Isabelle even speaking in sentences, but in the back of my mind I know it's not as far away as it seems! I love looking at your blog, your kids are so sweet.