Monday, September 18, 2006

Sport's Class

We went to Abby's first sport class today and I am a proud mommy! Abby was the only girl and she was way better than all those boys:) She just took to soccer like she had played forever...she kicked the ball really hard and made two goals! Yeah!!
Reese was with us at the class and the teacher let him come on the field and play a bit too....and he also was giving everyone a run for their money! He was running a dribbling down the field and also made a goal...what can I say they take after me:)
I think this class will be great for Abby she can figure out what sport she likes the most or is best at and we can play that next season! I will try to get better pictures next time....the lighting is super bad in this Bubble dome thing...so hopefully you all will be able to see her better next time! Who knows maybe she will be the next soccer superstar and then this picture will be worth millions:)

No comments: