Thursday, September 28, 2006

Another Zoo Visit!


Well since the weather has been so great we have been at the zoo alot lately....since it's free and all...thanks to everyones tax dollars..thanks for that:)....anyways we went with my friend Kiersten and her three kids...here is Layne and Abby posing a great pose...they are about 3 months apart in age and have a ton of fun together! They live right down the road and we go to the same MOPS group (mothers of preschoolers)....man it's official I am a full fledged mom...I even go to the "mommy" stuff crazy...I still feel 16l...well kinda my back hurts after running and they never used too...:)
Well anyways today I was all prepared to take some great "blog worthy" pictures at Mainly Music and of course I left the picture card in my computer..brillant! So I hope to get some great pictures and have some great stories for you guys in a few days..stay tuned!

No comments: