Thursday, September 14, 2006

Too Funny!

Sorry it has been so long since the last blog entry....all the fall activites have started up and I am having to get used to the busier schedule! But do not fear I have alot of stuff to report tonight so keep reading:)
Well the other day I gave the kids a treat....and what I mean by a treat is either something with sugar or chips...they don't get to eat much of these things because mommy is a...what do you call it...oh, a "health nut" or whatever...but they will thank me when they are older right?:) Anyways here in the picture Reese is eating cheetos and it's like he was scared I might take them back so he literally stuck them all in his mouth...how funny!

1 comment:

Josue Sierra said...

Hey Greg & Becky,

You two make us want to have kids. Thanks for showing what a blessing children can be. We hope you all don't mind if we come for some advice from time to time, once we get a few of our own...

~ Josue & Jen