Tuesday, September 05, 2006

More Farm Pictures!

Well I went to bed last night thinking I just didn't put enough pictures of the farm! I really wanted you guys to see Abby loving on the farm dog....which that dog was sooo dirty I can't even express to you but Abby sure loved him anyway! Reese here is talking to the goats and they are eating Maw Maw's arm which Reese thought was funny! Reese also is feeding the goats with Daddy one morning...this morning he woke-up and the first thing he said was Na Na and Goat...he walked to the door and asked to feed them...it was so sweet and it was hard to explain to him that they were at the farm:(
Also Abby is giving more loving to the pony...she named him Peanut and she couldn't get enough of him! She really seemed like she was born to live on the farm it was crazy...she ran around barefoot and nothing grossed her out not even when the dog killed a chicken.... and she never even noticed the stinky smell ...that's pretty good I'd say! Well I hope these pictures give a better idea about our weekend and I hope you all get an opprotunity to go sometime too!


No comments: