Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Home Again!

We got home late this afternoon and the flight was wonderful! It only took 2 1/2 hours instead of 7....I think God let that happen so every other flight for the rest of my life will seem wonderful next to our horror flight last week:) I actually got to read a magazine...our kids rock!!!
We got back tonight and decorated the house for Christmas...we needed to get everything up because we only have 3 weeks till we leave for my parents house in KC. We are going to have a crazy month but we are so excited to go spend some time with all my family!
I have some bad news and I hate to put a damper on the Christmas season and all....because I know your lives revolve around my blog posting:) but this week in Texas our digital camera broke and we have no idea what happened....but on a good note we just found out it is still on warranty...Yeah! We have 14 days till our 1 year warranty runs out...how great...can you believe that? Anways I tell you all this to say this is going to cramp my blogger style:) I will not be able to post any new pictures until we get this camera figured out....so sad! But and there is a BUT when we get to KC on Dec. 20th expect the pictures to start back...(thanks to my parents digital camera...thanks guys:) Well I will try to blog as often as I can even without pictures but really the pictures are my good material...no one wants to read just me talking:) Please don't forget to check back...I would hate to lose my wonderful readers:) Love you all-Becky

No comments: