Friday, November 24, 2006

We have an Announcement!


Today was the day...we got a contract on a house! The only catch is it's in Texas. We found out a few weeks back that Greg can work from home for Townhall and we can move back to North Richland Hills, TX. We are very excited to get back to a more normal way of life, if you know what I mean...DC is not the most ideal place for us personally to raise our family. So this past week we have been looking at a lot of houses and we found the perfect one! We signed the contract today and I guess you can say we are about 80% there if everything else goes smoothly! We are planning the move at the end of January and can't wait for another cross-country move! (just kidding) In the picture you can see how cute it is:) We will need to do some yard work but that's ok we have missed it with almost 3 years of apartment life! The house is only 6 years new and the inside is so beautiful exactly what we need and want in a house...you could say it was put on the market just for us...God's great that way isn't He?

1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Praise God! I am so excited for you and Greg. I was surfing the Ebby Holiday website thought I would take a break and came across YOUR house news. YEAH! When you guys get settled we have to get together one night and meet-have a Merry Christmas! I will keep you all in my prayers
Susan