Monday, November 13, 2006

"Wicked"

I got back late last night from Chicago and we had a blast! The musical "Wicked" was awesome...I think it was flawless and have never seen a better show! We (my mom, sister and I) had so much fun just doing whatever we wanted all weekend! We shopped one day, went to the Shedd Aquarium another and sat at a few Starbucks along the way:) I loved hanging out with them both because we don't get to see each other enough but not to worry we are already planning our next girls weekend!

Also the kids and Daddy survived without me...can you believe it?...just kidding Greg did great and they had a ton of fun! The went Saturday to the Manassas Battlefield and to Cracker Barrel:) It rained off and on all weekend but Greg was creative and they also ate out a few times! It is so great to have such a wonderful husband that understands I need some time to myself and doesn't make me feel bad for needing it! I am so blessed and also so glad to be home..I missed all of them!

1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Becky,
Only Greg would take his kids to an outing at a battlefield! Glad you had fun and they survived.

Have a great day!
Susan