Friday, November 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

NO that is not a typo...we had Christmas today! We are only in town for Thanksgiving because this year we go to my parents for Christmas so today for us was Christmas with Maw Maw and Poppa..Yeah! We had a great two days...green bean casserole AND gifts..:)
We really want Abby and Reese to understand that it is not just about gifts but about Jesus so they got to hear a story about what it's all about and put the nativity up!
Then we open gifts and we all got great stuff! In the pictures you can see Abby got her first bike...she loves it but is already asking to take those training wheels off!
Reese got a Hungry Hungry Hippo game...his favorite animal is a hippo so this game is perfect for him! Abby also got this great dance pad thing...you know those dance games they have in arcades and Chucke E. Cheese...well I wish I could say she is so excited to play with it but sadly I haven't given her a chance....I absoluetly love it...I sense an addiction coming on!:)
Well all and all we had a happy holiday! And I hope the same for you! Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas! Don't you just love this time of year? I do!



No comments: