Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Fun!

***Guest blogger-- Abigail***


Last night we went to eat Fondue at the Melting Pot and my favorite part was the chocolate--they had so many things to dip into it and it was yummy!

Christmas Eve we got to talk to Granny and PaPa and Aunt Christi and Trevin on Webcam.
Don't they look funny with their hats on? It was fun to get to talk to them!

I forgot to give Maw Maw her Christmas present so I brought it to her and she liked the bracelet I made her. Can you see Charlie, Landry and Reese wearing the same shirts? Isn't that funny?

*I took this video on Christmas Eve of Bentley and Tuff (dogs). They were playing and I just caught them doing this. It is fun watching them play. Later in the video the big dog (Bently) sits on the little dog (Tuff) isn't that funny? I hope you like it!




*In this video the boys (Charlie, Landry and Reese) are singing in Poppa's truck--I was the one who took the video so I am not singing.

1 comment:

The "W" Family said...

love when Abby guest blogs! so cute!