Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Getting ready to open stockings

This is the reason Reese vomited all over the carpet last night after he went to bed....too much candy Santa--what was he thinking???? Bad Santa!;)

Abby's gift to Reese...he LOVES this teddy bear!

Greg opening my gift to him---a watch from Fossil. Hey at least it wasn't a tie:) Well actually he did ask for a tie but I couldn't find one I liked enough to actually buy!

Abby and Reese have been asking for a watch for awhile and they finally got one! They were both excited! Tonight they wore them to dinner and they told us ALL night what time it was (like every few minutes:/....we might be regretting that purchase huh?:)



I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas like we did! It was so relaxing and is always special to get to see the kids open their presents with just the four of us. The kids actually slept in which was a shock to Greg and I because we thought they would wake-up at 6am for sure! Thank goodness they didn't wake-up until after 8--Merry Christmas to us huh?:)
Anyways the kids got a ton of fun stuff and they really enjoyed watching everyone open the gifts that they bought! Reese got Abby a blue ball and Abby got Reese a teddy bear, which Reese has been taking everywhere with him and he named him Lemon. -Abby has a stuffed animal with the same name and he wants to do everything she does....very sweet! The kids also got a big gift from Greg and I but you will have to watch the video and see what it is....it was a huge surprise!!!!
Greg and I also got some good stuff:) I got a new laptop which I am typing on right now!!!!
Greg got a new watch, some clothes and a few tools for the house. (I think the laptop was a gift for the both of us:)
Christmas Eve we were able to have lunch with the family at Grandma Reese's house. We had a great time eating and talking, which we are all very good at:) After we opened presents on Christmas, had breakfast and played with the kids presents we went over to Greg's parents house because Santa left us some stockings over there! Wow! That Santa is on top of things isn't he?:) We also have stockings waiting for us at my parents house.....jackpot!! Ha! We better keep believing in Santa or this goodness might come to an end!
Anyways we did have a very Merry Christmas and I hope it was merry for all of you too!!!
Kinda sad it's all over...well except all the food--I won't miss all the food!!! Stop eating the foooood!!!:) ~even when I wasn't hungry I just kept eating....where's the discipline people??? Hehe!!! Good-bye pumpkin pie, Good-bye stuffing....you will NOT be missed....because I will be carrying you on my thighs for a LONG time!!;)
Hi ho Hi Ho it's off the the GYM I GOOOOOO!!!!!! HA!
ok, I'm done....promise!;)

The big Christmas gift surprise....enjoy!


No comments: