Saturday, December 26, 2009

White Christmas!


Frosty our snowman:)

Where's Abby???

Deep snow!

Abby and I dressed up to brave the snow---notice my clothes. I had to borrow Greg's ski stuff because I loaned ALL my warm ski stuff to a friend to go skiing....prefect timing huh?:)


Just the other day Abby says, "Mom, everytime we stay in Texas for Christmas it snows in Kansas City! I wish it would snow here!!" Wish granted, Abby! We had SNOW! Greg said he read it was the first white Christmas in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area since 1926! Incredible!
The kids had such a blast playing in the snow....well Abby did. Actually Reese had a tough time putting all the clothes on that were "required" to be able to go outside. Reese hates most clothes, shoes and socks!:) Now mind you we do make him put clothes on but on occasion we have a few tears before it is all said in done! If he could have gone outside in basketball shorts, no shirt and shoes he would have been in bliss--well at least for a minute or so!
Well anyways we got a snowman built and Greg and Reese buried Abby in the snow....we had enough snow to do that--so crazy!
Now the kids are gonna be expecting to have snow for Christmas every year but I told them not to hold their breath! Although the weather report here on Tuesday says possible snow.... hey I know-- let's blame it on global warming:) (that one was for you Dad:)

No comments: