Thursday, December 03, 2009

My First Blog Book!!!!


I am so excited about this book I can't contain myself!
My dear friend Cari informed me about a year ago that my blog could be turned into a book! Now it was such a relief when I heard this news because honestly I was (at times) in a panic thinking that I might lose all these memories somewhere in cyber space! So a few months back I began creating my book on blurb.com --which is so easy to use it's amazing! (thank you Cari for all the time you took teaching me all the short-cuts:) So yesterday my book finally came in the mail and I am ECSTATIC!!! It could not be more perfect and it's exactly what I was hoping it would be!
So far I only have the year 2006 done and sadly I have 2007, 2008 AND 2009 to go but it's all good I am just happy to know that there is a way to keep these memories for the kids! What a precious way to pass on stories and memories to our family!

No comments: